Tuesday 25 June 2013

Update on rocket: My first smoke bomb.

Im here in my grandmas house,(a small area in rawalpindi with 6feet wide roads and hundreds of houses and shops packed together) and in a shop I found fireworks, you set them on fire and throw them and they blow, they have a silvery powder in them,(possibly alluminium powder and some explosive stuff) so I found a empty marker with no head, it was quite roughly broken so I thought thats its junk and it will be good if I blew it up! So i stuck a firework in it and blew it, well it didnt disentegrate but the roughly broken part got smooth. I had some explosives left so I broke them from the middle which is a easy way of removing the powder, and I filled the pen with it and lighted the powder after many failed attempts of lighting it. well before that to seal it from one side I stuck it in a flower pot whichs dirst compressed and sealed it, continuing my hopes was that it will launch, another dude looking at me from another house tried to warn me that it will blow(he did not know that it had an opening:)), well it sarted glowing, melting and creating small holes which were like tiny volcanic eruptions of smoke, it wasnt much but the sight was pretty, well after it all ended it was like a sticky goey, melted pile of ash and melted plastic, the sight was like a wreckage so i decided to remove the pile from my sigh so I held it and threw but I did not know that the plastic was still cooling so it stuck itself to my fingers, after counntless attempts I removed it, it had solidified by taking my coolness, and in fact I was burnt for the millionth time, (the day before I was even burnt(always on the finger never any other part.)).

No comments:

Post a Comment