Tuesday 27 August 2013

Did I see a UFO

When I was in my granparents house then on 14august I went on th roof with the camera to picture the moon, on my side  I saw to lights revolving around each other and moving in a horizontal line back and forth, sometimes three lights appeared or sometimes 1 light, on the opposite side their were to more lights doing the same motion, so I took a picture or pictures of them but it was very difficult, successfuly I took 4 or 5 accurate photos which I enhanced:



it cannot be laser lights because whatever the light source was, it was above the clouds
it cannot be a ballon because balloons doont glow(it is brighter than the pics), not a lantern because no one knows about them in pakistan, BTW there is a military base near the house, its no spotlight too.

No comments:

Post a Comment