Tuesday 12 February 2013

My thoughts on "going through walls"

Well when I was watching a lecture on cosmological principles, I had a thought, If everything takes up some space, then if we want to go through something (like a ghost), we will have to occupy no space in this universe( you should not exist in this universe, but another universe(or dimension) and somehow mentally exist in the universe you dont exist in?) The universes are as always copies of each other:

Another way to do this is die!!(with some incomplete vengence!)

A problem is that your copy will exist in that universe, so if you went personally there then you will be destroyed like plus minus!



2 comments:

  1. Dear Muhammad,

    I'm really impressed with your blog and your participation on a couple of the Coursera courses we have in common. I'd like to talk with you about contributing to a new website that's about to launch, www.moocnewsandreviews.com. Will you get in touch with me at robert at moocnewsandreviews dot com please?

    Yours sincerely,

    Robert McGuire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure I will love to contribute to your website, and thank you for appreciating my blog, I will get in touch with you ass soon as I can!!

    ReplyDelete